The Lash Kit for Round Eyes
The Lash Kit for Round Eyes pairs your favorite Tweezerman Curl 60° Curler and The Mascara by Jones Road together for the ultimate lash routine. The Curl 60° Eyelash Curler is perfectly crafted to lift lashes for round shaped eyes. The Mascara is an inky, ultra-pigmented black mascara that separates, lifts, and volumizes lashes all at once. Arrives in a custom cosmetic pouch.
HOW TO USE +
1. Start with the Curl 60° Curler to lift lahes. Always curl lashes before applying mascara.
2. Open eyes wide to insert and center lashes. With curler pad placed at base of lash line, hold handles firmly and gently squeeze.
3. Hold for a few seconds, then open curler slowly to release lashes.
4. Repeat up the length of lash from base to tip for an even more intense curl.
5. Apply The Mascara as the final step to separate, lift, and volumize. To add definition and help your lashes fan out, use the curved mascara wand on the little lashes and the inner and outer corners of the eyes. Use a little to keep it natural, or layer to go bold.
KEY BENEFITS +
• 60° angled top bar is the perfect fit for curling lashes on round-shaped eyes.
• Designed with a wide opening to reach every last lash without pinching skin or bending lashes.
• Thick, rounded silicone lash pads are hypoallergenic and won’t crimp or stick to lashes, unlike rubber pads that can cause irritation.
• 3 replacement pads included.
• The fundamental mascara. An inky, ultra-pigmented black mascara that is clean, cruelty-free, and provides conditioning.
• Separates, lifts, and volumizes lashes in one fell swoop. Use a little to keep it natural. Layer to go bold.
• A curved wand captures inner corner baby lashes and lengthens outer lashes. Formulated for flexibility and softness.
Curler: Clean pads after use with alcohol wipe. With daily use, we recommend replacing curler pad after three months and curler after one year.
Pouch: To clean canvas pouch, use a white cloth and warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.