Majestic Turquoise Eyelash Set
Limited Edition Lash Set, the perfect pair for your lashes. The Classic Lash Curler is crafted to lift and curl lashes. The iLashComb glides through lashes to remove excess mascara.
HOW TO USE +
- Always curl lashes before applying mascara.
- Open eyes wide to insert and center lashes.
- With curler pad placed at base of lash line, hold handles firmly and gently squeeze.
- Hold for a few seconds, then open curler slowly to release lashes.
- Repeat up the length of lash from base to tip for an even more intense curl.
- Comb lashes immediately after mascara application, while mascara is still wet.
- Comb your lashes carefully, moving up, out and away from eyes.
- If applying more than one coat, comb lashes after each additional application.
CAUTION: Make sure to always look in a mirror when using this eyelash comb. The teeth of the comb are sharp.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Classic Lash Curler curls lashes from base to tip creating a wide-awake look.
- Reaches every lash for an effortless curl.
- Sleek, ergonomic design features a smooth opening and closing action for precise performance.
- Thick, rounded silicone lash pads are hypoallergenic and won’t crimp or stick to lashes, unlike rubber pads that can cause irritation.
- 3 replacement pads included.
- ilashcomb has finely spaced, gold plated metal teeth to help glide through lashes to remove excess mascara, leaving lashes defined and separated.
- Comb folds closed to keep tool clean and protected.
Clean Lash Curler pads after use with alcohol wipe. With daily use, we recommend replacing curler pad after three months and curler after one year.Do not apply heat to curler.
Wipe ilashComb clean after use with an alcohol wipe. Allow to air dry before closing comb. Do not use makeup remover as this may damage the comb.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.