Expertly shape your brows with this with this classic award-winning tweezer. A staple to your beauty routine and famous for its precision, the Slant Tweezer includes perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips grabbing every hair, every time.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.
• Professional quality, 25° slanted tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone
• Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips close evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root
• Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control, and true precision
• Allure 'Best of Beauty' winner every year since 2001
• This product is not tested on animals
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
1. Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
2. Hold the Slant Tweezer using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
3. After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
4. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
Before & After
When should I use the Slant Tweezer?
You can use the Slant Tweezer anytime, but we recommend using after showering or washing your face when pores are open and hairs can be easily removed.
Where should I grab the hair?
Grab the hair directly from the root and pull using one smooth motion in the direction of hair growth. This not only helps avoid breaking the hair, it's gentler on your skin.
What does superior calibrated tension mean?
The tension of the tweezer should neither be too strong nor too flimsy. When the tweezer has superior calibrated tension, it ensures proper and precise handling as well as comfort and control while tweezing your brows.
Should I keep the rubber caps that come included with my tweezer?
Definitely! While not necessary, the rubber caps can help protect the tips of the tweezer while not in use.
GET THE LATEST FROM TWEEZERMAN. Sign up now to get 10% off your first order.