Safety Slide Callus Shaver & Rasp
At-home pedicure essential, the Safety Slide Callus Shaver & Rasp, removes calluses and smooths rough, dry feet.
HOW TO USE +
- For best results, clean and soak feet to soften hard skin.
- Gently glide the shaver across hard skin to remove thin, dead layers.
- To smooth skin using the rasp, simply press the button on the handle and slide the shaver part down into the case.
- Use your fingernail in the notch on bottom of the handle to help slide the shaver down, exposing the rasp.
- Once tool is locked in place, flip it and use the rasp to smooth skin.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Effectively remove and smooth calluses with gentle pressure with our premium Safety Slide Callus Shaver & Rasp
- Safely conceal the shaver when not in use with the unique slide and lock mechanism
- Use to smooth and remove calluses on the balls and heels of feet as well as hard patched on the bottoms of toes, the Callus Shaver & Rasp is designed to glide across the skin to gently remove dead skin
- Lay on flat hard surface.
- While securely holding sides of blade holder, push handle forward.
- Lift handle. Without touching razor, turn holder over so that blade drops from holder.
- Insert new blade. While holding sides of blade holder, re-position handle and pull towards you.
- Warning: Use caution to avoid injury. Handle with extreme care. Blades are sharp. DO NOT CUT LIVE SKIN. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes, hemophilia, poor circulation, or if skin is irritated, infected or inflamed in any way (including open wounds of any kind). Do not use if either tool surface is bent, rusted or looks damaged at all as you may risk injury. Be careful not to “over-file” or file live skin. Seek medical attention immediately if severe skin irritation or bleeding occurs. Always consult a physician first before using product if you have any type of skin condition. To prevent cross contamination, do no use blades on more than one individual. Avoid handling blade’s razor edge.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.