• Hand-finished tips are perfectly aligned, ensuring accurate hair removal at the root with each and every tweeze
• Stainless steel is sanitary, durable and easy to clean
• Rose gold faux-leather case keeps tools clean and protected
1. Use the Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above your desired eyebrow shape, and the Point Tweezer for removing fine or ingrown hairs.
2. Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
3. Hold the rose gold tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
4. Locate the unwanted hair, grab with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25-degree angle, and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
5. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair. Combine with a Tweezerman lighted mirror to avoid over tweezing.