Polish Removal Kit
Only 3 left
Remove nail polish with ease with the Polish Removal Kit. Comfortably remove regular or gel polish with the Removal Pushy. Paired with reusable Polish Removal Cloths and Nail Buffer to complete your nail routine.
HOW TO USE +
- Apply polish remover or acetone to Reusable Polish Removal Cloth. Wipe to remove regular polish from nails. If using to remove gel polish, soak nails until gel begins to soften. Repeat as needed.
- Use loop end of Pushy to gently push away stubborn polish. If using with gel polish, gently push away softened gel.
- Apply moisturiser or cuticle cream into clean nails to gently soften cuticles. Use flat end of Pushy to push back cuticles and clean under and around nails.
- Finish nails by buffing away imperfections with the Nail Buffer. Use the Rose coloured pad to buff & the White side to shine nail beds.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Reusable Polish Removal Cloths are a sustainable option to single use polish removal pads - 3 included in kit.
- Dual-ended Polish Removal Pushy features a loop end designed to help remove polish from nail beds. Thin, hand buffed flat edge pushes back cuticles and cleans under nails without scratching. No-slip grip for added comfort and control.
- Dual sided nail buffer is colour-coded and labelled to buff and shine nails with ease.
Cloths: Soak in acetone or nail polish remover to dissolve nail polish residue. Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Dry normal, low heat. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Pushy: Clean with alcohol or peroxide after each use. Buffer: Replace when worn out.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.