Curl 60 Lashcomb
Crafted for diverse eye shapes, Tweezerman's Curl 60 Lashcomb glides through lashes to remove excess mascara, leaving them separated, defined and clump free. Designed with a tailored curved base ideal for round shaped eyes.
HOW TO USE +
For best results, comb lashes immediately after applying mascara.
- While still wet with mascara, place comb against lash line and comb lashes carefully, moving up, out and away from eyes.
- If applying more than one coat, comb lashes after each additional application. CAUTION: Make sure to always look in a mirror when using this tool, the teeth of the comb are sharp. Do not use on lashes after mascara has dried.
KEY BENEFITS +
- A custom design that precisely fits against the lash line of round shaped eyes to define every last lash, from root to tip.
- Finely spaced, gold-plated teeth glide through eyelashes to define, separate and remove excess mascara for natural-looking, clump-free lashes.
- Great for blending natural and false lashes for a seamless appearance.
- Safety cap included for storage.
Gently wipe clean after use with an alcohol wipe. Allow to air dry before replacing cap, do not use makeup remover as this may damage the comb.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.