40th Birthday Slant Tweezer
Our award-winning Slant Tweezer turns 40 with a limited edition design to honor its quality and precision.
HOW TO USE +
- Prepare for hair removal (and reduce pain) by opening pores using a warm washcloth, not too hot to prevent redness.
- For maximum control, tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body.
- Grab the unwanted hair with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle, squeeze down on the body of the tweezer & pull in the direction of hair growth to remove hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Professional quality, 25° slant tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone
- Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips close evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root
- Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control, and true precision
- Product is not tested on animals
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide